Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Analysis Working Group: asan University, BC Cancer Agency, et al. Integrated genomic characterization of oesophageal carcinoma.Nature. 2017; 541: 169-175
- Gastric cancer: ESMO Clinical practice guideline for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.Ann Oncol. 2022; 33: 1005-1020
- Microsatellite instability in gastric cancer: between lights and shadows.Cancer Treat Rev. 2021; 95102175
- Assessment of pembrolizumab therapy for the treatment of microsatellite instability-high gastric or gastroesophageal junction cancer among patients in the KEYNOTE-059, KEYNOTE-061, and KEYNOTE-062 clinical trials.JAMA Oncol. 2021; 7: 895-902
- Loss of HER2 positivity after anti-HER2 chemotherapy in HER2-positive gastric cancer patients: results of the GASTric cancer HER2 reassessment study 3 (GASTHER3).Gastric Cancer. 2019; 22: 527-535
- Mismatch repair deficiency predicts response of solid tumors to PD-1 blockade.Science. 2017; 357: 409-413
- Reduced MLH1 expression after chemotherapy is an indicator for poor prognosis in esophageal cancers.Clin Cancer Res. 2003; 9: 4368-4375
- Chemoradiation therapy induces in vivo changes in gene promoter methylation & gene transcript expression in patients with invasive cervical cancer.Indian J Med Res. 2018; 147: 151-157
- Heterogenous MSH6 loss is a result of microsatellite instability within MSH6 and occurs in sporadic and hereditary colorectal and endometrial carcinomas.Am J Surg Pathol. 2015; 39: 1370-1376
- Heterogeneity of mismatch repair defect in colorectal cancer and its implications in clinical practice.Eur J Cancer. 2018; 95: 112-116
- Geographic heterogeneity for mismatch repair proteins is associated with defects in DNA repair.ISR Med Assoc J. 2020; 22: 32-36
- Randomized, Phase II study of trastuzumab beyond progression in patients with HER2-positive advanced gastric or gastroesophageal junction cancer: WJOG7112G (T-ACT study).J Clin Oncol. 2020; 38: 1919-1927
- Extreme intratumour heterogeneity and driver evolution in mismatch repair deficient gastro- oesophageal cancer.Nat Commun. 2020; 11: 675
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
All the authors listed above declare no conflict of interest and financial disclosure related for this work. No funding or grant has been obtained for this work.