- Attauabi M.
- Madsen G.R.
- Bendtsen F.
- Seidelin J.B.
- Burisch J.
- Colombel J.
- Sandborn W.
- Rutgeerts P.
- et al.
- Zhao M.
- Sall Jensen M.
- Knudsen T.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Vedolizumab as the first line of biologic therapy for ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease - a systematic review with meta-analysis.Dig liver Dis Off J Ital Soc Gastroenterol Ital Assoc Study Liver. 2022; 54: 1168-1178https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dld.2021.11.014
- Adalimumab for maintenance of clinical response and remission in patients with Crohn's disease: the CHARM trial.Gastroenterology. 2007; 132: 52-65https://doi.org/10.1053/j.gastro.2006.11.041
- Trends in the use of biologicals and their treatment outcomes among patients with inflammatory bowel diseases - a Danish nationwide cohort study.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2022; 55: 541-557https://doi.org/10.1111/apt.16723
- Effects of vedolizumab induction therapy for patients with Crohn's disease in whom tumor necrosis factor antagonist treatment failed.Gastroenterology. 2014; 147 (e3): 618-627https://doi.org/10.1053/j.gastro.2014.05.008
- More evidence is needed on the additional efficacy of vedolizumab as a first-line biologic therapy for inflammatory bowel disease.Dig Liver Dis. 2023; 55: 298-299https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dld.2022.11.004
- Efficacy of vedolizumab induction and maintenance therapy in patients with ulcerative colitis, regardless of prior exposure to tumor necrosis factor antagonists.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2017; 15 (e5): 229-239https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cgh.2016.08.044
- Shorter disease duration is associated with higher rates of response to vedolizumab in patients with Crohn's disease but not ulcerative colitis.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2019; 17 (e1): 2497-2505https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cgh.2018.12.040
- Long-term efficacy of vedolizumab for ulcerative colitis.J Crohn's Colitis. 2017; 11: 400-411https://doi.org/10.1093/ecco-jcc/jjw177
- Long-term efficacy of vedolizumab for Crohn's disease.J Crohn's Colitis. 2017; 11: 412-424https://doi.org/10.1093/ecco-jcc/jjw176
- Vedolizumab and anti-tumour necrosis factor α real-world outcomes in biologic-naïve inflammatory bowel disease patients: results from the EVOLVE study.J Crohn's Colitis. 2021; 15: 1694-1706https://doi.org/10.1093/ecco-jcc/jjab058