Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Vedolizumab as the first line of biologic therapy for ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease - a systematic review with meta-analysis.Dig Liver Dis. 2022; 54: 1168-1178
- Efficacy and safety of vedolizumab for inflammatory bowel diseases: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Medicine. 2022; 101: e30590
- Vedolizumab for induction and maintenance of remission in ulcerative colitis: a Cochrane systematic review and meta-analysis.Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2015; 21: 1151-1159
- Vedolizumab as the first-line of BioLogicals for pediatric patients with ulcerative colitis.Clin Ther. 2022; 44: 1028-1032
- Management of paediatric ulcerative colitis, Part 1: ambulatory care-an evidence-based guideline from European Crohn's and Colitis Organization and European Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2018; 67: 257-291
- Adalimumab sustains steroid-free remission after 3 years of therapy for Crohn's disease.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2011; 34: 306-317
- Shorter disease duration is associated with higher rates of response to vedolizumab in patients with Crohn's disease but not ulcerative colitis.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2019; 17 (e1): 2497-2505
- Clinical course of ulcerative colitis associated with an age at diagnosis: a recent Japanese database survey.Tohoku J Exp Med. 2021; 255: 33-39