Background & Aim
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hepatitis B virus burden in developing countries.World J Gastroenterol. 2015 Nov 14; 21: 11941-11953
- Estimations of worldwide prevalence of chronic hepatitis B virus infection: a systematic review of data published between 1965 and 2013.Lancet. 2015; 386: 1546-1555
World Health Organization. Guidelines for the prevention, care and treatment of persons with chronic hepatitis B infection. March 2015 – WHO Library Cataloguing in publication data. ISBN: 978 92 4 154905 9.
- Impact of universal vaccination programmes on the epidemiology of hepatitis B: 10 years of experience in Italy.Vaccine. 2003; 21: 685-691
- EASL 2017 clinical practice guidelines on the management of hepatitis B virus infection.J Hepatol. 2017; 67: 370-398
- Polaris Observatory Collaborators. Global prevalence, treatment, and prevention of hepatitis B virus infection in 2016: a modelling study.Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2018; 3: 383-403
- Point-of-care screening, prevalence, and risk factors for hepatitis B infection among 3,728 mainly undocumented migrants from Non-EU countries in northern Italy.J Travel Med. 2015; 22: 78-86
- Blood-borne chronic viral infections in a large cohort of immigrants in southern Italy: a seven-centre, prospective, screening study.Travel Med Infect Dis. 2020; 35101551
- The present profile of chronic hepatitis B virus infection highlights future challenges: an analysis of the Multicenter Italian MASTER-B cohort.Dig Liver Dis. 2019; 51: 438-442
- Chronic hepatitis B virus infection in Italy during the twenty-first century: an updated survey in 2019.Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2021; 40: 607-614
- Low prevalence of hepatitis B and hepatitis C virus serum markers in a cohort of pregnant women from Southern Italy.Dig Liver Dis. 2017; 49: 1368-1372
- Chronic HBV infection in pregnant immigrants: a multicenter study of the Italian society of infectious and tropical diseases.New Microbiol. 2016; 39: 114-118
- The changing pattern of hepatitis B virus infection over the past three decades in Italy.Dig Liver Dis. 2005; 37: 622-627
- Influence of universal HBV vaccination on chronic HBV infection in Italy: results of a cross-sectional multicenter study.J Med Virol. 2017; 89: 2138-2143
- Natural history of chronic hepatitis B: special emphasis on disease progression and prognostic factors.J Hepatol. 2008; 48: 335-352
BOLLETTINO SEIEVA EPIDEMIOLOGIA DELLE EPATITI VIRALI ACUTE IN ITALIA. Numero 6, Aggiornamento 2019. Marzo 2020.
- The Seieva collaborating group. Effectiveness of Hepatitis B vaccination campaign in Italy: towards the control of HBV infection for the first time in a European country.Viruses. 2022 Jan 26; 14: 245
- Regression of cirrhosis during treatment with tenofovir disoproxil fumarate for chronic hepatitis B: a 5-year open-label follow-up study.Lancet. 2013; 381: 468-475
- Endpoints and new options for treatment of chronic hepatitis D.Hepatology. 2021; 74: 3479-3485