Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- MiR-21 regulates epithelial-mesenchymal transition in intestinal fibrosis of Crohn's disease by targeting PTEN/mTOR.Dig Liver Dis. 2022; 54: 1358-1366https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dld.2022.04.007
- Circulating exosomal miR-21 mediates HUVEC proliferation and migration through PTEN/PI3K/AKT in Crohn's disease.Ann Transl Med. 2022; 10: 258https://doi.org/10.21037/atm-22-475
- miR-21 antagonist alleviates colitis and angiogenesis via the PTEN/PI3K/AKT pathway in colitis mice induced by TNBS.Ann Transl Med. 2022; 10: 413https://doi.org/10.21037/atm-22-944
- MiR-21 protected against diabetic cardiomyopathy induced diastolic dysfunction by targeting gelsolin.Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2018; 17 (Published 2018 Sep 4): 123https://doi.org/10.1186/s12933-018-0767-z
- MicroRNA-21 blocks abdominal aortic aneurysm development and nicotine-augmented expansion.Sci Transl Med. 2012; 4: 122ra22https://doi.org/10.1126/scitranslmed.3003441