- Pomej K
- Scheiner B
- Balcar L
- Nussbaumer RJ
- Weinzierl J
- Paternostro R
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical significance of substantially elevated von Willebrand factor antigen levels in patients with advanced chronic liver disease.Dig Liver Dis. 2022; 54: 1376-1384https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dld.2022.06.010
- Von Willebrand factor levels predict clinical outcome in patients with cirrhosis and portal hypertension.Gut. 2011; 60: 1133-1138
- Noninvasive risk stratification after HCV eradication in patients with advanced chronic liver disease.Hepatology. 2021; 73: 1275-1289
- Decreasing von Willebrand factor levels upon nonselective beta blocker therapy indicate a decreased risk of further decompensation, acute-on-chronic liver failure, and death.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2022; 20 (e1366): 1362-1373
- Quantification of exceedingly high levels of von Willebrand factor in cirrhosis: next upgrading of the MELD-Na score?.Dig Liver Dis. 2022; 54: 1374-1375https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dld.2022.07.009
- Von-Willebrand factor as a predictor of three-month mortality in patients with liver cirrhosis compared to MELD score.Acta Gastroenterol Belg. 2019; 82: 487-493
- Increased platelet aggregation in patients with decompensated cirrhosis indicates higher risk of further decompensation and death.J Hepatol. 2022; 77: 660-669
- Severity of systemic inflammation is the main predictor of ACLF and bleeding in patients with acutely decompensated cirrhosis.J Hepatol. 2022;
- The PREDICT study uncovers three clinical courses of acutely decompensated cirrhosis that have distinct pathophysiology.J Hepatol. 2020; 73: 842-854
- Global hemostatic profiling in patients with decompensated cirrhosis and bacterial infections.JHEP Rep. 2022; 4100493