Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Colectomy rates in Ulcerative colitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Dig Liver Dis. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dld.2022.08.039
- Risk of surgery for inflammatory bowel diseases has decreased over time: a systematic review and meta-analysis of population-based studies.Gastroenterology. 2013; 145: 996-1006
- Contemporary risk of surgery in patients with ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease: a meta-analysis of population-based cohorts.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2021; 19 (e11): 2031-2045
- Increased use of biologics in the era of TNF-α inhibitors did not reduce surgical rate but prolonged the time from diagnosis to first time intestinal resection among patients with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis - a Danish register-based study from 2003 to 2016.Scand J Gastroenterol. 2021; 56: 537-544
- Introduction of anti-TNF therapy has not yielded expected declines in hospitalisation and intestinal resection rates in inflammatory bowel diseases: a population-based interrupted time series study.Gut. 2020; 69: 274-282
- No change in surgical and hospitalization trends despite higher exposure to anti-tumor necrosis factor in inflammatory bowel disease in the québec provincial database from 1996 to 2015.Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2021; 27: 655-661
- Postoperative mortality after nonelective surgery for inflammatory bowel disease patients in the era of biologics.Ann Surg. 2019; 269: 686-691
- Declining rates of surgery for inflammatory bowel disease in the era of biologic therapy.J Gastrointest Surg. 2021; 25: 211-219
- ECCO guidelines on therapeutics in ulcerative colitis: surgical treatment.J Crohns Colitis. 2022; 16: 179-189
- Prepared on behalf of the clinical practice guidelines committee of the American society of colon and rectal surgeons. The American society of colon and rectal surgeons clinical practice guidelines for the surgical management of ulcerative colitis.Dis Colon Rectum. 2021; 64: 783-804