Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The impact of direct acting antiviral on Hepatitis C virus disease burden and associated cots in four European countries.Liver Int. 2021; 41: 934-948
- Liver transplantation for nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in the US: temporal trends and outcomes.Dig Dis Sci. 2017; 62: 2915-2922
- Epidemiological trends and trajectories of MAFLD-associated hepatocellular carcinoma 2002-2033: the ITA.LI.CA database.Gut. 2021 Dec 21; (gutjnl-2021-324915)
- Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis is the fastest growing cause of hepatocellular carcinoma in liver transplant candidates.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2019; 17 (.e3): 748-755
- Transplant oncology in primary and metastatic liver tumors: principles, evidence, and opportunities.Ann Surg. 2021; 273: 483-493
- Temporal trends of waitlistings for liver transplantation in Italy: the ECALITA (Evolution of IndiCAtion in LIver Transplantation in ITAly) Registry Study.Dig Liver Dis. 2022; 54: 1664-1671
- Delisting of liver transplant candidates with chronic hepatitis C after viral eradication: a European study.J Hepatol. 2016; 65: 524-531
- Decreasing frequency and improved outcomes of hepatitis C-related liver transplantation in the era of direct-acting antivirals - a retrospective cohort study.Transpl Int. 2019; 32: 854-864
- The burden of liver cirrhosis in mortality: results from the global burden of disease study.Front Public Health. 2022; 10909455
- Implications of worse renal dysfunction and medical comorbidities in patients with NASH undergoing liver transplant evaluation: impact on MELD and more.Clin Transplant. 2011; 25: E606-E611
- Hepatocellular carcinoma is the most common indication for liver transplantation and placement on the waitlist in the United States.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2017; 15 (.e3): 767-775
- Recurrence of hepatocellular carcinoma after direct acting antiviral treatment for hepatitis C virus infection: literature review and risk analysis.Dig Liver Dis. 2018; 50: 1105-1114
- Hepatocellular cancer selection systems and liver transplantation: from the tower of babel to an ideal comprehensive score.Updates Surg. 2021; 73: 1599-1614
- Transplantation for nonresectable colorectal liver metastases - long term follow- up of the first prospective pilot study.Ann Surg. 2022 Sep 9; https://doi.org/10.1097/SLA.0000000000005703
- Impact of MELD 30-allocation policy on liver transplant outcomes in Italy.J Hepatol. 2022; 76: 619-627
Supported by: The authors have not received any support for the present study.