Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- How to conduct a bibliometric analysis: an overview and guidelines.J Bus Res. 2021; 133: 285-296
- bibliometrix: an R-tool for comprehensive science mapping analysis.J Informetr. 2017; 11: 959-975
- Comparison of K-ras point mutation distributions in intraductal papillary-mucinous tumors and ductal adenocarcinoma of the pancreas.Int J Cancer. 2004; 110: 177-182
- Managing incidental findings on abdominal CT: white paper of the ACR incidental findings committee.J Am Coll Radiol. 2010; 7: 754-773
- Role of contrast harmonic-endoscopic ultrasound in pancreatic cystic lesions.Endosc Ultrasound. 2017; 6: 25-30
- International Association of Pancreatology (IAP)/European Pancreatic Club (EPC) consensus review of guidelines for the treatment of pancreatic cancer.Pancreatology. 2016; 16: 14-27
- European experts consensus statement on cystic tumours of the pancreas.Dig Liv Dis. 2013; 45: 703-711
- Identification of patients with branch-duct intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm and very low risk of cancer: multicentre study.Br J Surg. 2022 May 3; (Epub ahead of print): znac103https://doi.org/10.1093/bjs/znac103
- Active surveillance beyond 5 years is required for presumed branch-duct intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms undergoing non-operative management.Am J Gastroenterol. 2017; 112: 1153-1161