Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- BRG1 regulates lipid metabolism in hepatocellular carcinoma through the PIK3AP1/PI3K/AKT pathway by mediating GLMP expression.Dig Liver Dis. 2022; 54: 692-700
- Brg1 promotes liver fibrosis via activation of hepatic stellate cells.Exp Cell Res. 2018; 364: 191-197
- Oncogene-dependent function of BRG1 in hepatocarcinogenesis.Cell Death Dis. 2020; 11: 91
- Targeted knockout of BRG1 potentiates lung cancer development.Cancer Res. 2008; 68: 3689-3696
- Restoration of BRG1 inhibits proliferation and metastasis of lung cancer by regulating tumor suppressor miR-148b.Onco Targets Ther. 2015; 8: 3603-3612