Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Digestive and Liver Disease
- Smoking and colorectal cancer risk, overall and by molecular subtypes: a meta-analysis.Am J Gastroenterol. 2020; (Aug 6)
- Diet, nutrition, physical activity and cancer: a global perspective.The Third Expert Report. 2018;
- Colorectal cancer risk prediction tool for white men and women without known susceptibility.J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 686-693
- Personalizing colorectal cancer screening: a systematic review of models to predict risk of colorectal neoplasia.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2014; 12 (1624–34 e1)
- The IARC perspective on colorectal cancer screening.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 1734-1740
- Sensitivity of immunochemical faecal occult blood testing for detecting left- vs right-sided colorectal neoplasia.Br J Cancer. 2011; 104: 1779-1785
- Differences in epidemiologic risk factors for colorectal adenomas and serrated polyps by lesion severity and anatomical site.Am J Epidemiol. 2013; 177: 625-637
- Risk factors for advanced colorectal neoplasms in the proximal colon in 6218 subjects undergoing complete colonoscopy.J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2019; 34: 113-119
- Body size and colorectal cancer risk after 16.3 years of follow-up: an analysis from the Netherlands Cohort Study.Am J Epidemiol. 2011; 174: 1127-1139
- Heterogeneity of colorectal cancer risk factors by anatomical subsite in 10 European countries: a multinational cohort study.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2019; 17 (e6): 1323-1331
- Adherence to the World Cancer Research Fund/American Institute for Cancer Research 2018 recommendations for cancer prevention and risk of colorectal cancer.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2019; 28: 1469-1479
- Association between risk factors for colorectal cancer and risk of serrated polyps and conventional adenomas.Gastroenterology. 2018; 155 (e18): 355-373
- High prevalence of sessile serrated adenomas with BRAF mutations: a prospective study of patients undergoing colonoscopy.Gastroenterology. 2006; 131: 1400-1407
- Metabolic predispositions and increased risk of colorectal adenocarcinoma by anatomical location: a large population-based cohort study in Norway.Am J Epidemiol. 2015; 182: 883-893
- Strong associations of a healthy lifestyle with all stages of colorectal carcinogenesis: results from a large cohort of participants of screening colonoscopy.Int J Cancer. 2019; 144: 2135-2143
- Prospective investigation of body mass index, colorectal adenoma, and colorectal cancer in the prostate, lung, colorectal, and ovarian cancer screening trial.J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31: 2450-2459
- Alcohol drinking and the risk of colorectal adenoma: a dose-response meta-analysis.Eur J Cancer Prev. 2015; 24: 286-295
- Lifestyle risk factors for serrated colorectal polyps: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Gastroenterology. 2017; 152: 92-104
- Sigmoidoscopy and faecal occult blood test – a comparative screening trial.Tidsskr Nor Legeforen. 2017; 137: 3
- Under- and overreporting of energy intake related to weight status and lifestyle in a nationwide sample.Am J Clin Nutr. 1998; 68: 266-274
Norwegian Institute of Public Health. About CONOR - data from several regional health studies, https://www.fhi.no/en/studies/conor/about-conor---data-from-several-regional-health-studies/ (Last accessed 30 November 2020).
- Long-term lifestyle changes after colorectal cancer screening: randomised controlled trial.Gut. 2015; 64: 1268-1276
National Cancer Institute. NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms - Distal colon, 2019. https://www.cancer.gov/publications/dictionaries/cancer-terms/def/distal-colon (Last accessed 11 Feburay 2019).
National Cancer Institute. NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms - Proximal colon, 2019. https://www.cancer.gov/publications/dictionaries/cancer-terms/def/proximal-colon (Last accessed 11 Feburary 2019).
- Post-polypectomy colonoscopy surveillance: European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) Guideline - Update 2020.Endoscopy. 2020; 52: 687-700
- Lifestyle factors, obesity and the risk of colorectal adenomas in EPIC-Heidelberg.Cancer Causes Control. 2009; 20: 1397-1408
- Anatomic distribution of cancers and colorectal adenomas according to age and sex and relationship between proximal and distal neoplasms in an i-FOBT-positive average-risk Italian screening cohort.Int J Colorectal Dis. 2014; 29: 57-64
Statistics Norway. Smoking habits, 2014, https://ssb.no/en/helse/statistikker/royk (Last accessed 9 December 2015).
- The use of aspirin for primary prevention of colorectal cancer: a systematic review prepared for the U.S.Preventive Services Task Force. Ann Intern Med. 2007; 146: 365-375
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitors for primary prevention of colorectal cancer: a systematic review prepared for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.Ann Intern Med. 2007; 146: 376-389
- Sex- and gender-specific disparities in colorectal cancer risk.World J Gastroenterol. 2015; 21: 5167-5175
- Primary prevention of colorectal cancer.Gastroenterology. 2010; 138: 2029-2043
- Determining Risk of Colorectal Cancer and Starting Age of Screening Based on Lifestyle, Environmental, and Genetic Factors.Gastroenterology. 2018; 154: 2152-2164
- Colonoscopy in colorectal-cancer screening for detection of advanced neoplasia.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 1863-1872
- Combining risk factors with faecal immunochemical test outcome for selecting CRC screenees for colonoscopy.Gut. 2014; 63: 466-471
- Colorectal cancer screening: systematic review of screen-related morbidity and mortality.Cancer Treat Rev. 2017; 54: 87-98