Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hepatotoxicity induced by immune checkpoint inhibitors: a comprehensive review including current and alternative management strategies.Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol. 2019; 15: 231-244
- Hepatotoxicity of immune check point inhibitors: approach and management.Dig Liver Dis. 2019; 51: 1074-1078
- Fatal toxic effects associated with immune checkpoint inhibitors: a systematic review and meta-analysis.JAMA Oncol. 2018; 4: 1721-1728
- Characterization of liver injury induced by cancer immunotherapy using immune checkpoint inhibitors.J Hepatol. 2018; 68: 1181-1190
- Workup and management of immune‐mediated hepatobiliary pancreatic toxicities that develop during immune checkpoint inhibitor treatment.Oncologist. 2020; 25: 105-111
- Nivolumab in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma (CheckMate 040): an open-label, non-comparative, phase 1/2 dose escalation and expansion trial.Lancet. 2017; 389: 2492-2502
- Hepatitis B virus reactivation in cancer patients with positive hepatitis B surface antigen undergoing PD-1 inhibition.J Immunother Cancer. 2019; 7: 322
- Safety and efficacy of immune checkpoint inhibitors in patients with HBV/HCV infection and advanced-stage cancer: a systematic review.Medicine. 2020; 99: e19013
- Safety and efficacy of anti-PD-1 therapy for metastatic melanoma and non-small-cell lung cancer in patients with viral hepatitis: a case series.Melanoma Res. 2018; 28: 155-158
- Safety and efficacy of immune checkpoint inhibitors (ICIs) in cancer patients with HIV, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C viral infection.J Immunother Cancer. 2019; 7: 353
- Nivolumab in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma and chronic hepatitis C virus infection.Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2020; 69: 983-988
- A rare case of pembrolizumab-induced reactivation of hepatitis B.Case Rep Oncol Med. 2018; 2018: 1-3
Lake, A.C.Hepatitis B reactivation in a long-term nonprogressor due to nivolumab therapy: AIDS2017;31(15):2115–8.
- HBV-related acute hepatitis due to immune checkpoint inhibitors in a patient with malignant melanoma.Ann Oncol. 2017; 28: 3103-3104
Ragunathan, K., Dadana, S., Huang, C.-H.. Hepatitis B reactivation after administration of pembrolizumab (KEYTRUDA): a unique case report. 2017;112:S1187–8.
- Review article: immune checkpoint inhibitors and the liver, from therapeutic efficacy to side effects.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2019; 50: 872-884
- Immune‐related hepatitis related to checkpoint inhibitors: clinical and prognostic factors.Liver Int. 2020; 40: 1906-1916
- Global prevalence, treatment, and prevention of hepatitis B virus infection in 2016: a modelling study.Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2018; 3: 383-403
- Hepatitis B virus reactivation: risk factors and current management strategies.Pharmacother J Hum Pharmacol Drug Ther. 2019; 39: 1190-1203
- Prevalence and risk factors of hepatitis B virus reactivation in patients with solid tumors with resolved HBV infection.Asia Pac J Clin Oncol. 2019; 15: 63-68
- Immune surveillance by the liver.Nat Immunol. 2013; 14: 996-1006
- T-cell exhaustion in chronic hepatitis B infection: current knowledge and clinical significance.Cell Death Dis. 2015; 6: e1694