Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Digestive and Liver Disease
- Celiac disease: from etiological factors to evolving diagnostic approaches.J Gastroenterol. 2017; 52: 1001-1012
- Spectrum of gluten-related disorders: consensus on new nomenclature and classification.BMC Med. 2012; 10: 13
- Protocollo per la Diagnosi e il Follow up della celiachia.Gazzetta Ufficiale della Repubblica Italiana. 2015; ([in Italian])
- Relazione annuale al Parlamento sulla celiachia — Anno 2016.2017 (dicembre [in Italian])
- Motivations for avoiding wheat consumption in Australia: results from a population survey.Public Health Nutr. 2015; 18: 490-499
- Consumption of gluten-free products: should the threshold value for trace amounts of gluten be at 20, 100 or 200 p. p. m.?.Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2006; 18: 1187-1195
www.celiachia.it> Neo Diagnosticato > Diritti dei celiaci [in Italian].
- Products of chickpea processing as texture improvers in gluten-free bread.Food Sci Technol Int. 2017; 23: 690-698
- Sensory, digestion and texture quality of commercial gluten-free bread: impact of broken rice flour type.J Texture Stud. 2018; (Epub ahead of print)
- Nutritional aspects of gluten-free products.J Sci Food Agric. 2015; 95: 2380-2385
- Nutritional differences between a gluten-free diet and a diet containing equivalent products with gluten.Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2014; 69: 182-187
- Are gluten-free foods healthier than non-gluten-free foods? An evaluation of supermarket products in Australia.Br J Nutr. 2015; 114: 448-454
- High fat consumption in children with celiac disease.Acta Gastroenterol Belg. 2009; 72: 296-300
- Body composition and dietary intakes in adult celiac disease patients consuming a strict gluten-free diet.Am J Clin Nutr. 2000; 72: 937-939
- A dietary survey to determine if patients with coeliac disease are meeting current healthy eating guidelines and how their diet compares to that of the British general population.Eur J Clin Nutr. 2008; 62: 1333-1342
- Evidence of high sugar intake, and low fibre and mineral intake, in the gluten-free diet.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2010; 32: 573-581
- Dietary exposure to fumonisins and evaluation of nutrient intake in a group of adult celiac patients on a gluten-free diet.Mol Nutr Food Res. 2012; 56: 632-640
- Evidence of poor vitamin status in coeliac patients on a gluten-free diet for 10 years.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2002; 16: 1333-1339
- The development of a composition database of gluten-free products.Public Health Nutr. 2015; 18: 1353-1357
- An investigation into the nutritional composition and cost of gluten-free versus regular food products in the UK.J Hum Nutr Diet. 2018; 31: 108-120
- Glycaemic index of some commercial gluten-free food.Eur J Nutr. 2014; 54: 1021-1026
- Chemical composition and starch digestibility of different gluten-free breads.Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 2011; 66: 224-230
INRAN. Tables of food composition.
- Nielsen Italy report.2013
- Il Settore Alimentare in Italia tra Crisi e Processi Aggregativi-Report.2013www.arkios.it
- Innate and adaptive immunity: the yin and yang of celiac disease.Immunol Rev. 2005; 206: 219-231
- Legumes as functional ingredients in gluten-free bakery and pasta products.Annu Rev Food Sci Technol. 2017; 8: 75-96
- The third National Food Consumption Survey, INRAN-SCAI 2005–06: major dietary sources of nutrients in Italy.Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2013; 64: 1014-1021
- Gluten free diet and nutrient deficiencies: a review.Clin Nutr. 2016; 35: 1236-1241
INRAN Istituto Nazionale di Ricerca per gli Alimenti e la Nutrizione, Linee Guida per una Sana Alimentazione Italiana.
- Intakes of nutrients in Italian children with celiac disease and the role of commercially available gluten-free products.J Hum Nutr Diet. 2013; 26: 436-444
- Dietary shortcomings in children on a gluten-free diet.J Hum Nutr Diet. 2010; 23: 294-300
- Celiac disease: understanding the gluten-free diet.Eur J Nutr. 2017; 56: 449-459