Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gastroscopy is incomplete without biopsy: clinical relevance of distinguishing gastropathy from gastritis.Gastroenterology. 1995; 108: 917-924
- Clinical usefulness of gastric juice analysis in 2007, the stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2007; 5: 881-890
- A technique for screening of achlorhydria and hypochlorhydria during upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. 1990; 25: 1084-1088
- Gastric juice ammonia assay for diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection and relationship of ammonia concentration to gastritis severity.American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2000; 95: 3399-3403